jueves, 6 de junio de 2013

Auto biography

Hi
My name is Gabriel, i´m twenty years old and I  have lived all my life in puente alto/ santiago.a place I do not like but where I should be because here is the people I love.
my father is javier, and my mother veronica, he is a  plumber and my mom is a
kinesiology.Currently I'm an art student at Universidad de Chile, my minor is painting. in the future I would like to live art. I'm thinking about becoming a tattoo artist, or buy a place to sell "sopaipillas" if my plan does nor work ( talking seriously).
My hobbi is practice accordeon, and
out walking my pet called pezh.I would like to read about my classmates.greetings

2 comentarios:

  1. hi Gabriel i like your life, it's intresting! your hobbies ,your future plans, etc
    I love Pezh :3 ajajjaajjajajajajaja

    ResponderEliminar