jueves, 20 de junio de 2013


Hello again, Now I would like to tell you about my favorite band: "La noche",
I love the cumbia, because it's so fun to dance and express myself.  and
they represent all those feelings that I have hidden, with songs like " quiero ser libre"  and " quiero ser mas que tu amigo".
Leo Rey is my favorite singer, because he have  a very harmonious voice and their songs have very deep meaning. i would like to see them some time, maybe if they play again in the "festival de viña del mar" I would see them for the first time.

here is my favorite song, i hope you onjoy it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bzv-ILdSMR0


*i really don't have a favorite band, not even like the cumbia music, but i had to write something ><

2 comentarios:

  1. ajajajakajakjajajajkajkajkajk my baby!!!!!!!!!!! ajajajajajajja i love you so much my little Pez <3
    your post make me laugh :3
    jajajajajaja Leo Rey! mi favourite singer is Américo :$

    ResponderEliminar