jueves, 20 de junio de 2013






Hello again classmates! i`m back, i was not dead. Today i`m going to talk about my favourite film. This is hard to me because a dont have a favourite film. I would to like that my favourite film is Detachment.
This film was release 2 year (years) ago. I saw this film in English class.
This film is about a Teacher. His name is Henry. This teacher work (works) in a problematic school. This place is a hell, his life is like a hell. His father is crazy and he is in a madhouse. Henry are not a bad person, but his life is very sad. He knews a hooker in the street. Her name is Erika. He rescues Erika. She loves Henry.I don't remember this film totally but i remember i like (liked) this film because is about social problems in youth.
Jajajajajajajajaj sorry!!!! my memori (memory) is horrible

( correction to http://www.mitraseroburbujea.blogspot.com/)

1 comentario: