sábado, 27 de julio de 2013

Post 10 : Blogging Experience

Hi everyone for a last time, today I will tell you about my experience in this blog.
In the begining i was very upset about expose thing about my life, because I am a shy person and I don´t enjoy writing about my personal things, so I create fictitious stories about me like the second post. but then I start to relax and I begin to tell you about the real me.
I was hard to get used to this platform, because i have never created a blog, and I don´t know how to add friend like 2 weeks ago, so I didn´t comment on other blogs so much. But in despite about that, I think that this is a very good tool to improvise in our english skills such as writing and reading.
In fact i thing that the real, and only way to learn English in a good way is: writing, talking and listening to it often.  
And a disadvantage about this, is that some people like me don´t know anything about blogging so I think that i needed a little more of help about this in the beggining of the year. But I agree that this is a good method of learning so I enjoy it in the las time.


Was a pleasure to meet you, and share this experience, greeting! :)

Gabriel

2 comentarios:

  1. jajajaja :) my baby ,your posts makes me laugh, the post of cumbias was very funny ,your creativity don't have limits :3

    i love you

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Gabriel I need post 2 blogs more :D
    well, You Learn to use a blog, is this important for you?, maybe this is a very important leccion in this experence.

    byee

    ResponderEliminar