viernes, 12 de julio de 2013

Post 8 : Beauty

- i think that this is a very interesting proposal from Denis Button.  In summary, he made a fundamental question that is:  what is the experience of beauty, and in fact what is beauty?
In his video he tried to explain it, but it doesn´t convince me at all. 
He explains that people of different parts of the world find beauty in the same thing. For example: a landscape; with trees, animals and a road that blurs in the background. That´s why the paintings of landscapes are so popular despite in that country there are no places like that.

That similar taste of aesthetic comes in part because of the Neanderthal man a the natural selection.
But I don´t think, in my ignorance, that our artistic taste comes from the ancient man, because we ( like artist student) could found beauty in things that are incomplete or the one that are not well done. And we all have preference by different painter or artist, and that not minds that their works are better done, they like us because they transmit a special felling in us.

So, I am not agree with Denis Button when he said that the things that like to us comes from the thing well done by the Neanderthal mans.
I repet that I am talking in my ignorance

2 comentarios: