jueves, 11 de julio de 2013

Post 7 : Your favourite artist





 hello again, today i must tell you about my favorite artist...I love the paintings, and that´s my minor about.I would liked to writhe about some artist that you already don´t know, but the truth is that my favorite painter is the famous Dali.I know him a lot of years ago when I was just a little child, and inmediatly he captivated me. In those years i don´t know anything about the art despite i could fell something special about his paintings. Some years later in the art class of the school I learn about the surrealism. A fascinating world of expression, where the dream world appear and make us thrill. those strange forms and textures excite me and make my mind "blown away". The last year I went to a art exposition in "La Moneda" with my girlfriend Francisca, where a lot of paintings of famous artist were exposed, and for my surprise Dali was in the billboard. That day i saw the only paintings of Dali that i have seen with my own eyes (live). and this is the picture: in the computer it don´t seem so exciting, but when i see it in front of me I was able to see a lot of details that i can´t see in this medium.
 in the computer it don´t seem so exciting, but when i see it in front of me I was able to see a lot of details that i can´t see in this medium.

1 comentario:

  1. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah i remember this day , we miss the tube :3 this day was amazing :) I love Dali and i love you.
    Dali has a picture about Cotard (my drawing project)

    ResponderEliminar