viernes, 12 de julio de 2013

Post 9 : Favourite Subject

hello again, now i will talk to you about my favorite subject in this art school.
Since i was young i have seen to myself like an future artist, I am not saying that a great one, but a artist in fact. And i have dreamed all my life to become a painter, but now that i am studying in the paint class, I am sort of disappointed. This is my favorite subject, but this is not the fabulous thing  that was in my mind, maybe it´s because of my teacher or... I don´t know.
The  Maybe i would try another minor like "grabado", or "forja" i will think about it this semester.
the contents in painting of this semester are:
- Self portrait
-Painting the class model
-theory of the color
- Painting the home model ( in photographs)

another thing that has worried me this time was about my monetary future, because like we all know this career is not valued in the society....

Well, the real fact is that I will continue in this art school, I really enjoy it, but maybe I will walk in a different path
... That is all. thanks for reading :)


ps: Miss, you said that you will revise my post 8 again

1 comentario:

  1. Hello Gabriel, I understand, the painting is a little boring some time.

    ResponderEliminar